Friday, September 12, 2008

It's about time

I have been absent from the whole 'blogging world' for quite some time, so I thought it might be time to rejoin the 21st century. I have been reading so many others blogs I was getting the itch to create my own. So here I am.

I don't even know if anyone will read it, I doubt I'll be able to quit my job and live off the money I make from the advertisers who want on this blog and I highly doubt I'll go on the Rachel Ray show for my brilliant idea of cooking out of a crockpot for a year and blogging about it(brilliant idea! I wish I would've thought of it first). But I guess I'm just writing this for my own sake, I love writing. I miss it terribly. Maybe someone will be encouraged if they stumble upon this site and see the weird, random and perhaps slightly upsurd writings, all the while knowing that I write with honesty and character. Who knows.

2 comments:

My Life in Motion said...

I love you and will love reading your blog! I miss you...

Kerrie McLoughlin said...

cooking out of a crockpot for a YEAR ... i LOVE it!!! teach me how! i have 4 kids and homeschool and would rather have a root canal than cook and clean every day, but such is life!