Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello 2009

I realize that Christmas has come and gone, but I feel like most of my brain is still in 2008. I can't believe how fast time flies. The holidays were great; couldn't have gone any better. Spending time with family and friends is so wonderful, I just wish it didn't go by so quickly. It was our first Christmas as a married couple, that was special. We even got the traditional 'Our First Christmas' ornament, I was glad, because I was going to feel pretty weird buying it for myself.

Joe and I are planning on taking one weekend trip a month for a year(hopefully longer) to someplace we've never been before and we are going to document our trips with photography. I will of course post the pictures and share of our adventure. We want to see more then just the Tri-State area, we want to get out of our box and experience life and see the beauty of our nation. I think this month we might be going to Ashville North Carolina. Other places we have in mind are, Boston, Philly, rural country, Florida and who knows where else. I'm so excited.

I'm looking forward to seeing what lies ahead in the year 2009. There is this sense of excitement and urgency in the air. I do not want to waste time, I want to be used by God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boston! I know a pretty fabulous girl up there!

Kelly said...

I love this picture!!!!!!!!! Did u take it????